by chris luciano
from staten island / USA
- Category: Lake Malawi
- Tank size: 12x38x19 inches = 37 gallons
- Tank size: 30x96x48 cm = 140 liters
50 gallon bowfront .Mix of paired cichlids. have had babys 4 times .Donated some to keep tank from overcrowding fish range in size around 4"
- Gravel: natural river sand
- Plants: plastic
- Light: led white /blue
- Light-Duration: 12 hours total night and day
- Filtration: fluval 306, chemi pure,2 pieces water polishing pad,2 pieces blue/white filter media, 1-3" 12" piece of polly pad. no bio balls or rings nitrate trap.
monthly 30% water change my water is aleays perfect
amonia 0ppm,nitrite0ppm,nitrate5.0,ph 8.4 .weelky dose of Stress coat by weekly dose Stress zime.Was having high nitrates untill i removed the bio balls.since removal of them the nitrates stay at 5 or less I always use liquid tests.weve had 8 babies survive in 3 years
Post a comment
You must be logged in to post comments. Please click here
to login or create an account for free.